Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
InOverMyHead[_2_] InOverMyHead[_2_] is offline

Default Fonts all gone !!??

Fonts appear fine in Excel, but not in Word. Control Panel listing is
complete too. I removed one font in CP and later installed it. Back in
Word, still no fonts (except four 10 & 12 point fonts). What gives? Do I
need to re-install Word?

WinXP Pro (with all updates)
Office 2000 Pro

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
InOverMyHead[_2_] InOverMyHead[_2_] is offline

Looks like I need to select a different printer - assuming the description
in
http://tipsforwordprocessing.com/word_2003_0107.html
is correct. I'll try it.

Bob