#1   Report Post  

Default how sequence numbers in word 2003 form field

Need assistance to make the fields do and look like this with automatic numbering sequencing (can be from 1 up to 50+ entries) then insert pre-selected phrases after.
Can have officers enter in phrases manually but the would prefer Court Judges want it to look exactly like this. I would prefer to see if can have some form of Macro/VBA but I also do not know how to do it either.

Count 2(Field Table Row)

It is respectfully recommended that imposition of sentence be suspended and the defendant be admitted to (3) years supervised probation on the following conditions (Field Table Row)
(Following need all in one field table row)
1) Serve six (6) months in the county jail, with credit for time served on one hundred thirty-six (136) accrual days, plus one hundred thirty-six (136) days good time/work time, for a total of two hundred-seventy-two (272) days, and obey all rules and regulations of the jail facility or institution in which he is placed.
2) Submit to genetic marking pursuant to Section 296 of the Penal Code.

Count 6 (Field Table Row)

Supervised probation for three years (3) on the following conditions (Field Table Row)
(Following need all in one field table row)
1) Serve six (6) months in the county jail, with credit for time served on one hundred thirty-six (136) accrual days, plus one hundred thirty-six (136) days good time/work time, for a total of two hundred-seventy-two (272) days, and obey all rules and regulations submit to
2) Submit to genetic marking pursuant to Section 296 of the Penal Code.
3) Submit to search and seizure of his person, place of residence or area under his control, or vehicle, by any probation office or peace officer, during the day or night, with or without his consent, with or without a search warrant, and without regard to probable and reasonable cause.
4) Not be a member of any gang.
5) Pay a fine in the amount of $* , plus $* Penalty Assessment, plus $40.00 Court Operations Assessment fee, plus $30.00 Criminal Conviction Assessment, plus $4.00 Emergency Air Transportation Fund Penalty, plus $1.00 Night Court Fee, for a total of $* , through * as directed.
This is an example of a pre-selected phrase but the officers have to enter additional info at the *