Admin Asst Extraordinaire Admin Asst Extraordinaire is offline
Junior Member

Default Conditonal Mail Merge statements

Hello! I am trying to use Mail Merge to make customer lists for various contractors. I need to know how I can make the list on a single page for one contractor, then start a new page for the next contractor.

For example:
Say ABC company has 4 customers in the list, I want them all on the same page, then start a new page for customers of GHI company.

Sometimes there is only one customer per company, and sometimes there is 40 per company. (Company name is one of the merge fields.)

Currently, the merge is set up to merge it all together into a single document, and I have to go back and insert page breaks to split up companies. WAY, WAY too time consuming (and frustrating!)

Help!!!

Last edited by Admin Asst Extraordinaire : March 27th 13 at 08:42 PM