P.T.

Default How to create a option form that will distrubte info to another fo

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

See this link...start with the Please Fill Out This Form Series of
articles, as they start with beginner info...

Word AutoForm Articles
http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 17 May 2005 14:46:11 -0700, "P.T."