Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
GH

Default Brackets around texts? What is that?

Hi,

I was suprised that suddendly brackets have been set arround some texts
like:
[These ......customer.]
I can not remove the brackets. The brakets have 1/2 the colour of the
font.
When I copy and paste then the brackets do not follow.

Setting on the paragraph-marker did not help.

Thanks for help
Regards
Georg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Greg

Sounds like a bookmark. It is showing because you have the
ToolsOptionsViewShowBookmarks selected.

Why it is there is is hard to say. Look at InsertBookmarks and see
the bookmark name (you might have to check hidden bookmarks).

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
GH

Thanks Greg and Garfield,

there were bookmarks.