Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimmy Clay[_2_] Jimmy Clay[_2_] is offline

Default Graphic compression settings

Is there some way to disable the graphic compression settings, so that the
graphics will never be compressed. Are if that's not possible, change it so
that it does not default to "Automatic perform basic compression on save." I
have to spend a good bit of time preparing each graphic, and they get
inserted as I want them to be. I'd like to not to have to ever worry about
them being compressed.

Thanks

--
Jimmy Clay

http://songofthecoyote.googlepages.com/home

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Jimmy,

What version of Word/Office?

==========
"Jimmy Clay" wrote in message t...
Is there some way to disable the graphic compression settings, so that the
graphics will never be compressed. Are if that's not possible, change it so
that it does not default to "Automatic perform basic compression on save." I
have to spend a good bit of time preparing each graphic, and they get
inserted as I want them to be. I'd like to not to have to ever worry about
them being compressed.

Thanks

--
Jimmy Clay
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jimmy Clay[_2_] Jimmy Clay[_2_] is offline

Word 2007

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...
Hi Jimmy,

What version of Word/Office?

t...