Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gary Gary is offline

Default EULA

The EULA keeps comming up for approval every time that I open Word or any
other Office 2003 program in Vista. I have activated both Office and Vista.
How do I stope it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202 "You must accept the Office
End User License Agreement every time that you start an Office program".

Gary wrote:

The EULA keeps comming up for approval every time that I open Word or
any other Office 2003 program in Vista. I have activated both Office and
Vista. How do I stope it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jhogan jhogan is offline

If this is happening under Vista you need to:
1) turn off "User Account Control" UAC
2) accept EULA one more time
3) turn "User Account Control" back on (this is optional - but you'll get
security warnings if you don't.)

UAC is located in Control Panel/User Accounts and Family Safety/User Accounts

"Gary" wrote:

The EULA keeps comming up for approval every time that I open Word or any
other Office 2003 program in Vista. I have activated both Office and Vista.
How do I stope it?

Student and Teacher EULA David Microsoft Word Help 3 January 18th 07 10:27 PM
EULA MMMCGAngle Microsoft Word Help 1 March 21st 06 09:20 AM
eula page arpeed Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 06 12:29 AM
Keeps asking to EULA ea. time I open Applications? EULA New Users 2 January 18th 06 12:10 AM
How can I display my EULA for Office after reinstalling harddrive. dirrane Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:15 AM