GodSong1

Default Getting double image in labels

We are using Word 2002 and using Avery Labels #5198.

I copy from a previously used label and paste it in the top left side of the
blank label page, change the information that needs to be changed and then
copy that label into the remaining blank labels as many as I need for the
week.

The past two weeks the right colum of labels are printing not only the page
as shown on the screen, but additional "stuff" that I cannot see when using
Print Preview. I also keep my Show/Hide Marking ON and cannot see anything
but an end of line in each of the right column of labels.

Can anybody help me with this error. This is a puzzeler.
Thanks.
--
April
Education and Students' Secretary
Graham Mayor

It sounds like the document is corrupt - start again. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm ,
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm