kevin from ohs

Default The units of measurements in my rulers are set to characters.

The units of measurements in my rulers are set to characters. when i go to
tools, options, general, units of measurement is set to inches. how do i get
the rulers and tabs to be set to inches instead of characters? thanks in
advance for your help.
Andrea Jones

Have you just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office XP? If you have you can
find the solution at

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk