Missingno

Default Open of the Word program

i would like to ask what is the problem with this:
When i want to start the MS Words, the WORD welcome screen displayed for 2
seconds, after that it disappeared and WORD didn't load. the same problem
still occurs after repeated tries.
what exactly is the problem?
Graham Mayor

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257593