Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave in Des Moines Dave in Des Moines is offline

Default Adding image to mailing labels?

I'd like to print a sheet of return address labels out of Word 2003. I want
to put a small graphic on all of the labels, but I haven't been able to
figure out how yet. The help file says to open Envelopes and Labels, click
where you want the image to go, then click Insert and Picture. But when I'm
in Envelopes and Labels, I can't click on Insert. I get the error dinger.

Any help?

Thanks.

Dave
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

"Dave in Des Moines" wrote in
message ...
I'd like to print a sheet of return address labels out of Word 2003. I
want
to put a small graphic on all of the labels, but I haven't been able to
figure out how yet. The help file says to open Envelopes and Labels, click
where you want the image to go, then click Insert and Picture. But when
I'm
in Envelopes and Labels, I can't click on Insert. I get the error dinger.

Any help?

Thanks.

Dave

sheet of mailing labels with three columns, 10 labels per page virginia Mailmerge 2 August 25th 06 06:26 AM
adding clipart image to mailmerge document Nitin Mailmerge 2 August 13th 06 09:45 AM
Mailing labels tcollard Mailmerge 1 July 18th 06 07:32 PM
Mailing labels mbparks Mailmerge 1 April 5th 05 08:31 AM
Mailing Labels rossie Microsoft Word Help 2 March 29th 05 11:14 PM