GeorgeWeir40

Default How to paste text which looks like I'm typing?

I do a lot of presentations using Meeting and want to paste text and have it
look like it is being typed. (I'm not a good typist nor speller). Is there a
way to do this?

Example: I am showing a form with a field requiring a detailed discription
of something. I have the text for the field prepared before the presentation
and want to be able to copy and paste the text into the field being shown. I
want the pasting of the information to look like it is being typed into the
field. Makes a more interesting presentation and gives me time to get ready
for the next step in the presentation
Daiya Mitchell

Is this a question about Word? Wouldn't that be an effect created by
whatever software you put the presentation together in?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

How to paste text which looks like I'm typing? GeorgeWeir40 Microsoft Word Help 2 February 15th 05 04:30 AM
Cut and paste text from web crashes Word 2003 Orrie Microsoft Word Help 0 February 8th 05 08:51 PM
Paste exact text as formatted in another document? Top Spin New Users 3 January 12th 05 07:17 AM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
I cannot cut and paste text from word to another applicarion Richiev4 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 04 08:57 PM