scaredycat

Default I've lost the ability to overwrite highlighted text!

Hi,

I must have accidentally changed a setting. If I highlight a section of text
and then press any character, it doesn't overwrite the text. Instead it
inserts the character at the start of the highlighted text. Similarly, the
backspace button doesn't delete highlighted text any more - I have to press
the DEL button.

Not the end of the world, but annoying. Does anyone now how I can change
this back again?

Cheers