Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TH287 TH287 is offline

Default Page Up and Page Down keys do not work in Normal View

The Page Up and Page Down keys do not work when I am in a Word 2003 document,
in the Normal View. They work in Print Layout View, but as soon as I switch
to Normal View, they do nothing. I have tried this on both a Dell Latitude
E6500 Laptop and an HP 7800 Desktop with the same result. I have looked
through the settings in Tools/Options and nothing is jumping out. Does
anyone have suggestions? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm not seeing that problem here in Word 2003. If you press Ctrl+Alt+[plus
sign on number pad] and then press PageUp or PageDown, what command does
Word say is being executed?

Note: pressing Ctrl+Alt+[plus sign on number pad] turns the pointer into a
cloverleaf, and the next command key you press opens the Customize Keyboard
dialog showing the name of the associated built-in Word command.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible