Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
frustrated[_2_] frustrated[_2_] is offline

Default no delete function in list

been there . No delete function is in the list. Any other suggestions
I have a growing list of undeleted crap I can't get rid of and still can't
save the thing s I want
--
thanks for anything
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is there a question amongst this gibberish?

It might help to explain what list you are talking about. While you are
about it the Word version would help answer any question you might have.