Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shae shae

Default Why did hitler have so much support from his country?

could you answer that fo meh?? please
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Do your own homework.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"shae shae" shae wrote in message
could you answer that fo meh?? please

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg

I once got an A+ on a College Level Examination Program (CLEP) essay
test on "The History of Nazi Germany." I remember the counselor was
floored when she saw the final grade. She told me that no one had ever
passed that exam on the first try. When she asked me how I did it I
replied "Tell your students to read "The Rise and Fall of the Third
Reich" three times and watch the History Channel for a lifetime ;-).

Its all there. Good luck.