Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rezarf

Default paste powerpoint slides into word

I'm attempting to archive powerpoint training presentations into word for
documentation of the training program as part of a procedure system. I can
bring the entire presentation into word (2003, XP) using the powerpoint "send
to" function under the file tab (Powerpoint 2003, XP). This transfers all of
the slides in color into a word document that can be dealt with. However, I
would really like to have the presentation transferred as 6 slides to a page
with no color - would save a lot of file space and the b/w mode is more
readable in the archive.

I tried converting the 'handout' print preview to Adobe Acrobat, but was not
able to bring in the whole presentation - only the slides that showed on the
screen in preview mode were converted.

Is there any help you can give me, or am I stuck with full color slides in
my archive?

Regards,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Instead of sending it to Word, why not just click on File | Print and then
select handoutsunder print what and then select pure black and white and six
slides to a page and scale to fit paper and frame slides. I hope this works
for you!