John_the_Dwarf

Default How do I present a genealogy chart in Word?

I want to show my family with ancestry for both my wife and I in Word, but
can't find an object which will provide the necessary chart structure. Any
suggestions?
Chuck Davis

I want to show my family with ancestry for both my wife

and I in Word, but
can't find an object which will provide the necessary

chart structure. Any
suggestions?
.

There are many programs availble for this use. Word is not
one of them. Family trees become very large with only a few
generations involved. Google "genealogy"
John_the_Dwarf

There are many programs availble for this use. Word is not
one of them.Family trees become very large with only a few
generations involved. Google "genealogy"

I was hoping for something that would copy&paste nicely into an Office suite
program then. Any recommendations?

JtD
Chuck Davis

I have been able to replicate standard pedigree charts using tables with
borders applied selectively. It helps if you have one to look at when you're
constructing the table in Word.

"John_the_Dwarf" wrote in message
I want to show my family with ancestry for both my wife and I in Word, but
can't find an object which will provide the necessary chart structure. Any
suggestions?

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Remove link from Excel Chart in Word Stúfur Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 05:50 PM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:32 PM