Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe-SVL-trains Joe-SVL-trains is offline

Default Chapter specific page numbers- how to handle appendices

I have been able to successfully install chapter specific page numbers in a
friends Word document using my Word 2000 SR1. I am having trouble with the
appendices. I cannot find a means to have the page numbers in the appendices
reflect Appendix 1, or Appendix 2 etc. It seems the pages in the appendices
are numbered as a continuation of the last chapter which we do not want. Any
help would be appreciated.