Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ishipman ishipman is offline

Default how to set up chapter-specific page numbers?

I'm trying to have my chapter numbers appear with page numbers in each
section of my paper. Tried various sequences, but nothing works completely.
Obviously leaving out a key step or two. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_231_] Henk57[_231_] is offline

ishipman;2933690 Wrote:
I'm trying to have my chapter numbers appear with page numbers in each
section of my paper. Tried various sequences, but nothing works
completely.
Obviously leaving out a key step or two. Any ideas?

Put a section break before each new chapter and Insert page number
[Format..], tick Include chapter number.

--
Henk57