Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dennis D Dennis D is offline

Default erase hightlight

I received a document in Word 2007, which has fields that look like they were
highlighted in Green. The highlight was to identify the fields where I was to
input information.

Now that I have put in the correct information, I want to get rid of the
green highlighting. However, it does not act like highlighting, The highlight
tool and No Color does not work on these fields. They may be a graphic box,
but I can't tell.
Any suggestions on how to remove this would be appreciated.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They may be shaded areas instead of highlighted areas. Select exactly the
area shaded, click the shading tool (from the paragraph group of the home
ribbon), and choose no color. Or, select a portion of the text that
includes the shading and click ctrl+space€”that will clear all manual
formatting from the selected text.

PamC