#1   Report Post  

Default Conditional Text Display

I have searched the forums and have not come up with anything that matches my need.

I am creating a quick little form (meant to be simple, don't ask). On it are a series of questions I am using drop down lists for (simple Yes/No questions). Some of the questions should ONLY appear if a previous box captures the Yes or No value.

For example:
When the user first opens the form, they see 1 question:

Do you like dogs? (drop down menu here)

Based on their selection, if the selection is yes, then it should show the next question Do you like big dogs? (another drop down menu here for answer)

I can add the field to the IF statement, but I'm having trouble getting the value from the drop down from the first question. I assigned it as a bookmark but that doesn't seem to be working (I probably did it wrong GRRR)

Another issue is that the text does not refresh automatically. I need it so that as soon as the user selects Yes, the next question shows up. I am not working with people who use Word alot so I cannot ask them to refresh all the time. That's not even an option.

Any help would be appreciated.
  #2   Report Post  

Wondering if you sill require help.. I would be able to help you only a bit in this regard but still waiting to figure out few things..
Let me know if you are already through with this..