Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hugewally Hugewally is offline

Default Hightlight Colors Won't Print

Using Word 2003 w/SP2, I either can't get some or all of the highlight
colors to print. All the text will print ok (no matter what color it is too
or if its highlighted or not). Its just that the the highlights won't print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hugewally Hugewally is offline

I should add too, that sometimes the highlight colors that do print, are the
wrong colors (ie, not the colors shown in the document).

"Hugewally" wrote:

Using Word 2003 w/SP2, I either can't get some or all of the highlight
colors to print. All the text will print ok (no matter what color it is too
or if its highlighted or not). Its just that the the highlights won't print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hugewally Hugewally is offline

And I also have noticed that not all of my text prints in the proper colors
eiter.

Anyone??? Bueller... Bueller...