Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thasard thasard is offline

Default Spacing between paragraphs at bottom of page

I consider myself an advanced user with Word, but this annoyance has fooled
me. How do I stop the additional spacing between paragraphs at the end of
pages? This happens when I have a longer paragraph, and the document decides
to keep the text altogether rather than on two separate pages.
Any idea on how this can be fixed?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's not clear to me what you're describing, but perhaps there is something
in http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm that will apply to your
problem.

http://word.mvps.org