Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karuna karuna is offline

Default view changes when importing from other documents

When working on a WORD document, I mostly work in the print layout view.
Often, when inserting text taken from other documents given me by a client,
my document will change....the top and bottom margins disappear and the
normal look of the page break (a space between the pages) becomes just a dark
line. I can't tell what has changed....so I can't figure out how to fix it!
Please help -- I want my margins back!

Thanks.