billfitz

Default How toget a correct lay out of the address block in envelope wizar

I tried to use Envelope Wizard. At the step where you put the Address Block
(to recipient) where you want it, I centered it on the envelope. Then, when
I previewed the envelopes, the first line (recipient's name) was in the
correct position. The second line (box number) was way over to the left.
The next line also was over to the left. What am I doing wrong?