BuxtonFFEMTI

Default Font Setting

Is there anything out there, ie: Add-in, that will allow Word 2000 to keep
whatever I set the font to be along with the size. Especially when cutting
and pasting from another document?

For example:

Document is set for Tahoma 12 and I cut and paste something that is New
Courier 10. When I paste it I want it to change it to Tahoma 12.

I could be wishing too much, thanks in advance for your assistance.
--
Conrad
Graham Mayor

Assign the following macro to a toolbar button and use that to paste.

Sub PasteUnfText()
On Error GoTo oops
Selection.PasteSpecial DataType:=wdPasteText, Placement:= _
wdInLine
End
oops:
Beep