Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kent Gorsuch

Default Batch Conversion Wizard

Please help! I have many WP7 documents that I need to convert to Word. The
WP7 are all bold, they convert fine to Word but the bold is much thicker than
the original WP7 document. If I select all and "unbold" the document in the
new Word document it is exactly like the WP7 document. Is there any way to
"unBold" the document during the conversion process? Or can I use styles to
automatically "UnBold" the document?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kent Gorsuch