Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Frank[_4_] Frank[_4_] is offline

Default Failing Mail Merge Automation

I've been trying to produce a mail merge that includes a chart from Excel
that must be recalculated & updated for each recipient of the merge. I've
been trying to use the approach described in
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/285333, understanding that I have to adapt
some pieces for Office 2007.

None of my code appears to be accessed during the mail merge.
I recieved syntax errors and the like as I was massaging the code for my
custom methods, but no stops at breakpoints (no execution at all apparently,
since even the "stop" command fails to halt execution).

I have software development experience, but very limited VB exposure, so I'm
likely doing something (or failing to do something) extremely basic in
setup...

I appreciate any help,
F/C

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the "Merge with Chart" item under the "Special Merges" section of fellow
MVP Cindy Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.