Bill Onwusah

Default Text in Screentip

How can I set up a Screentip in a hyperlink that doesn't contain the text
"Click to follow link"?

I want to provide a defintion to a term if the user moves their cursor over
a section of text. Is there a better way of doing this?

The problem is that this text is added in addition to whatever I have typed in.

If I type in "ABC" the system will automatically add in underneat the text
"Click to follow link"

"Jezebel" wrote:

Set it to whatever you like: click ScreenTip on the Hyperlinks dialog.

"Bill Onwusah" Bill wrote in message
How can I set up a Screentip in a hyperlink that doesn't contain the text
"Click to follow link"?

I want to provide a defintion to a term if the user moves their cursor

over
a section of text. Is there a better way of doing this?

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QmlsbCBPbnd1c2Fo?=,

I want to provide a defintion to a term if the user moves their cursor over
a section of text. Is there a better way of doing this?

You can assign a COMMENT.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Jezebel

"B" wrote in message
The problem is that this text is added in addition to whatever I have

typed in.

If I type in "ABC" the system will automatically add in underneat the text
"Click to follow link"

Which version of Word? W2000 doesn't do this.