Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
baycatz baycatz is offline

Default How do I darken Times New Roman font - prints too light.

I redid a lengthy document into Word that was originally formatted in Word
Perfect using CG Times font. I converted the document into Times New Roman
as Word would not do thirds as symbols in the CG Times font. The Times New
Roman is much lighter when it prints out and not as easy to read. Is there a
way to format it to print darker? There are a significant number of thirds
and eigths in the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Make it bold??? It might also help to expand the spacing a little - Format |
Font | Character Spacing.
--
Rae Drysdale