F_man8326

Default file permission error

Hello, I am having problems saving my Word Documents to my Flash Drive. The
Drive can hold up to 512M and according to the Properties option, it is only
4% full. When I try to save documents on the flash drive, it is stating
"File permission error." I recieved this message once before, thus I deleted
some old files and the drive was working correctly again. Is this this only
remedy to this problem, even though I am well below the point of my drive
being full?? Any info about this will be useful.

Thanks