Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AJThompson AJThompson is offline

Default Word keeps my paragraph on one page, leaving a huge blank space. .

After a heading, word forces my paragraphs onto one page, leaving a large
blank space on many of the pages. How can I turn that off? I've tried
deleting the space in between, but it doesn't work. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Check the formatting of the paragraphs to see if they are formatted to as
"Keep with next"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.