Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jdgm jdgm is offline

Default how to write a complaint against a co-worker

this person at work told me in a condescending tone to 'sit there, answer the
phone and look pretty' that's pretty much how he said it but i took it as if
he's saying that i'm nothing more than a pretty face. i took that very
seriously. although answering the phone is part of my job, that's not my
main job. i'm an accountant and we're understaff righ tnow.