Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Greg is offline

Default Missing Encarta services in research pane

In the Office 2003 research pane, Encarta Dictionary and Encarta Encyclopedia
are missing. I've searched the internet and found others asking about this
problem but I never found an answer. I've already checked "Research options"
but the Encarta items are not listed there.

I know Encarta services are an online resource so I guess my copy of Office,
for
some reason, is not finding or not even looking for the service (my language
and country settings are Hungarian).

I wonder if these Encarta services have a URL address with which I could
simply "add" them to Office? Thanks!