Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kristi Kristi is offline

Default Margin issue in print layout and print preview

I've been working on multiple files and also have been embedding documents
etc. I now have 4 marks on my documents (they look like 90 degree angles) in
each corner and when I change the vertical ruler, they move as well(somehow
it has to do with margins I believe). I have no clue how they got there, and
I tried to turn off a few things, reloaded my normal.dot template but nothing
worked. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Try this
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371