Snuggles7697

Default Research task pane

I cant find the research task pane in word that allows you to search through
various forms of online reference information
garfield-n-odie

If you have Office 2003 or at least one of its component applications
(Word 2003, Excel 2003, Powerpoint 2003, etc.), then see
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...002811033.aspx for
instructions on how to use the Research Pane. The Research Pane is not
available in earlier versions of Office.