Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nick Piazza Nick Piazza is offline

Default Word 2007 Status - Where is Insert/Overwrite shown?

In previous versions of Word, the current status of the Insert/Overwrite
editing feature would be shown in the status bar as INS/OVR. I do not see
that status in Word 2007. Is there a way to turn it on?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Right-click the status bar and select the options you want.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP