Kevin Wood Kevin Wood is offline
Junior Member

Default Word 2010 - Scrolling Problem

I'm using Word 2010 and Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. I have 4 documents that have the same layout but just have different data in them. Three of the documents scroll just fine and I can see all of the information but one of the documents seems to be repeating the bottom of a table on the 2nd page and won't allow me to see the other information.

This problem happens on some PC's (including my laptop) but not others.

I have updated the graphics driver to the latest driver but it still occurs.

The screenshot I have is too big to upload. You can view it here http://www.crestviewcares.org/word2010issue.png. Some of it is blacked out due to HIPAA regulations.

Anyone have any ideas on what's going on and how to fix it?