Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mmb mmb is offline

Default mass updating hyperlinks in a Word document

We have recently updated our servers and had to take our company's forms and
put them on a separate drive--they previously were all in a separate folder
on another drive.

These forms were hyperlinked into our Policy and Procedure manuals. Now
that we've moved all of our forms over to its own drive, is there an easier
way, such as mass updating through "Edit Replace, and Replace All" to make
these changes or are we "stuck" to only editing each individual hyperlink?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi mmb,

See my Field Link Updater at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=261488
Note, though, that although this will update the actual hyperlinks, it doesn't affect the on-screen/printed display of hyperlink
text.

Cheers
--
macropod