Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Darrell Leland Darrell Leland is offline

Default Strange Page breaks in 2003 Tables

I am creating a large dictionary with Word 2003. It has a multiple
column table for different categories of information. I am having very
strange problems with the pages breaking in odd places. At the bottom
of a row Word will occasionally jump to the next page without any rhyme
or reason, leaving huge blank spaces. I can't find any page breaks or
other hidden stuff that would account for this. I'm stumped.

DL

--
Darrell Leland
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Darrell,

Check that none of the paragraphs is formatted as 'keep with next' and, if you want rows to be able to break across pages, that that
option is checked (Table|Table properties|Row).

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

news

Tables and page breaks Cherie Tables 1 September 19th 07 09:30 AM
continuous breaks acting like next page breaks in Word 2003... specialrider Formatting Long Documents 4 November 7th 06 03:04 PM
Tables with page breaks [email protected] Formatting Long Documents 1 November 21st 05 04:11 PM
Strange Behavior with Tables in Word 2003 Jameseee Tables 3 July 26th 05 03:19 PM
add page breaks between tables brian Tables 1 April 12th 05 10:50 PM