Greg

Default How do you insert the word page with the page number in word?

In the header of a document I need to put the word "page" before the page
number. It is formatted to change positions on each page. (inside). So what I
would like to be able to do is on page 2, show PAGE 2 in the header on the
right. On page 3, show PAGE 3 in the header on the left.
LoneP

Just simply write the word "page" before the pagenumber inside the header.
To make the position change after each pagebreak, you should change the
pagelayout to: different odd and even pages.

If your pagenumber appears in the middle of your header, you should simply
remove the tabulator that makes this happen - then you should be able to
change either to "left" or "right" positioning on page 1 - then following
pages will behave after that.

Hope you can read my "danish english" and that you are able to use my answer.

L.