Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Erika Erika is offline

Default My envelope won't print on certain computers

At my job, we sit at different computers every day, depending on what's
available. On some computers, I can print envelopes and not on others. I
don't see any options that might have made this possible and I tried to make
sure the font color wasn't white or something crazy like that but it still
won't work. I think others are able to print at the computers I have used,
so what could the issue be?