Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shan Shan is offline

Default group text with auto shape

i am trying to create a logo from text and an auto shape in word...the text
copies into the text box excluding the auto shape? i would like to make it
one photo text box including the auto shape, but i'm not sure what to do, any
help with this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Text in the text layer cannot be integrated with drawings in the graphics
layer. If you use a borderless autoshape as a container for your text, you
should have more success in grouping the elements.