Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default Stop previous minimized window opening when opening new Word docum

When Word opens a new document the previous document, neatly minimized,
always springs onto the desktop. Often it obscures another document I want
to refer to and I have to pause and close it.

I would like like Word to stop doing this. I would really like it to stop.

Perhaps this seems trivial but it has been annoying me for some time - it
interrupts my workflow and train of thought.

Appreciatively,

John