Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jam jam is offline

Default track changes someone else has made word documents

how can I track changes someone has made to a word document when they have
not used the track changes option.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There should be a Tools | Compare Documents command. This will
essentially apply tracked changes retroactively when you compare the
original and the edited document.