Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Hopeless One Hopeless One is offline

Default Abnormal Spacing

If I go to type in a table that I inserted the spacing gets all veshimmeled.
Instead of regular spaces the spacebar produces tab spaces. What is the
malfunction?
--
"I''m one of those people that sit back and wonder ''''what the hell just
happened?'''' "
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Hopeless One wrote:
If I go to type in a table that I inserted the spacing gets all veshimmeled.
Instead of regular spaces the spacebar produces tab spaces. What is the
malfunction?

Might be as simple as justification (Format | Paragraph) making your
spaces larger: if you add more words, do they shrink?

2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS