Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Petero Petero is offline

Default cannot type "@" and "^" and "#" in word (ms office 2007)

In Word, I cannot get the above symbols on my laptop. I have no trouble when
typing an email document but in Word, it defaults to the symbols on my
keyboard that is in "blue colour on the keyboard" which are different symbols
altogether.

I have a HP G50 laptop with much more keys than a standard keyboard. thanks