Jo

Default I need to insert a tick into a word document for an exam ! How I .

I have to make an exam for a uni ass and I need to put a tick next to the
answer to indicate the correct one I do not know how to do this can any one
help?
Pat Garard

G'Day Jo,

Use:
InsertSymbol
Choose Font: Wingdings
Scroll down near the end to see a good tick,
OR
Type in
221a
then ALT + X
to get a 'sort of' tick (actually a square root sign).
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Jo" wrote in message
I have to make an exam for a uni ass and I need to put a tick next to the
answer to indicate the correct one I do not know how to do this can any
one
help?

Charles Kenyon

There are a number of ways to create and use clickable checkboxes in
documents / templates. Some require protected or locked forms, others do
not. Take a look at the Checkbox template available at
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for an exploration
of these. This includes a method to put in a tick mark without the box if
you want.

If you don't want them to be changing when clicked on, then Insert Symbol.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.