Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Insolitus Insolitus is offline

Default How do I show line numbers on the right side?

I'm using Windows Vista and Word 2007. I need to produce a document in Word
with numbered lines, but my publisher's house style is to show the numbers
down the right margin, not the left. Does anyone know how to change the
default position of the line numbers in Word so they appear on the other side
of the page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

That's not possible in Word and is probably the daftest idea I have every
heard. I suggest that instead of reinventing the universe, you change
publishers.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP